This is what happens when banana bread and cookie dough get together.
All you have to do is close your eyes when you bite into one of these and you can taste both worlds. It’s amazing. (Well, closing your eyes is optional, but highly recommended.) Oh, and there are peanut butter chips in these, too. Just saying.
- ⅓ cup mashed banana (about one medium ripe banana)
- ⅓ cup butter, softened
- ¾ cup brown sugar
- ¼ cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp. vanilla
- 2-1/4 cup flour
- 1 tsp. baking soda
- 1 pkg. banana cream pie pudding mix (4 serving)
- ¾ tsp. salt
- 8 oz. peanut butter chips
- Lightly grease cookie sheet. Preheat oven to 350.
- Whisk butter and mashed banana.
- Whisk in sugars.
- Add eggs and beat well after each addition. Stir in vanilla.
- Add flour, soda, pudding mix and salt to banana mixture and stir until combined.
- Fold in peanut butter chips.
- Scoop onto cookie sheet and bake for 9-11 minutes.