Does anything say happy like sprinkles and MnM’s? Chocolate, fun colors, buttery soft cookies? What more could you ask for?
*um, well, a day with nothing going on, but that defers to fun colored, chocolate stuffed cookies*
Also, these are packed, I mean packed, with sprinkles and MnMs. The sprinkles make these colorful and eye catching. Sprinkles can make any dessert party worthy! MnMs keep people coming back for seconds. I used mini MnMs so that there would be chocolate throughout the whole cookie. You get sprinkles and chocolate in every bite, no, make that nibble! I did make these a little smaller than the average cookie, but we all know that just makes them cuter and lets you eat more than one. Just saying. Does anything say happy like two cookies instead of one? I don’t think so! 🙂
- 1 cup (2 sticks) butter or margarine
- 1 cup brown sugar
- ½ cup sugar
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 eggs
- 2-1/4 cups all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons cornstarch
- ⅔ cup sprinkles
- ⅔ cup mini MnMs
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat butter, sugars, salt and vanilla until combined.
- Add eggs; beat well.
- Stir in flour, baking soda, and cornstarch. Stir until all dry ingredients are incorporated.
- Add sprinkles and MnMs. Stir.
- Scoop into one tablespoon balls of dough and place on lightly greased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 9-11 minutes.
- Let cool.