Crescent rolls stuffed with an easy funfetti cheesecake filling and baked up into little pastries!
I didn’t move to WordPress on my own. Oh no, there were a lot of people involved. Since I don’t think I could properly thank all of them in one post, I’m going to spread it out. This isn’t going to be in any specific order either.
Thank you so much for being the sprinkles on my plain cheesecake days.
Sprinkles make things automatically 10x more fun. They just do. Hannah was my sprinkles – my moral support, my cheerleader, and the one who really encouraged me to try to make my blog more than just a blog. She took the initiative to ask me questions about how it was going and listened to my 10 minutes rambles about HTML, themes, and plug ins. Half the time, I just trailed off because I was absolutely clueless and she would ask another question. Hannah, thank you for caring, for really caring about this part of me, this hobby that isn’t normal and isn’t easy to understand. Thank you for sending me an email right after I moved, saying:
“YOU DID IT!!!!!”
I did do it. Right now, all I can see is what I need to do, what I haven’t, where I’m not yet. Thank you for reminding me that moving is something I’ve been wanting to do for a long time. Thank you for reminding me it is an accomplishment. Thank you for that second email, where you let me know elated you were that I had a recipe plug in that had a print option. I had forgotten how disgusted I had been with Blogger because of that. I was disgusted with a lot of things at that point and you picked up my stressed emotions and put them on cloud nine with that email. Thank you for making me smile, for encouraging me, and for making things fun.
- 2 tubes refrigerated crescent rolls
- 8 oz low fat cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- ¼ cup sprinkles + more for topping
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Beat cream cheese, honey, and vanilla together. Set aside.
- Open crescent roll package and separate crescent rolls into rectangles.
- Press seams together.
- Spread a heaping tablespoon of cream cheese mixture on crescent roll rectangle, down the middle longways.
- Sprinkle ½ tablespoon sprinkles over cream cheese mixture.
- Roll one side of crescent roll over filling. Repeat with other side.
- Cut into four equal squares and place on lightly greased baking sheet.
- Sprinkle extra sprinkles on top.
- Bake for 15 minutes.