Pumpkin White Chocolate Coconut Seven Layer Bars. Thick chewy caramelized layers of graham cracker crust, white chocolate chips, and sweetened condensed milk with pumpkin spice!
There are so many blessings in life. So freaking many. God is good.
The pumpkin spice latte is one of them. Roommates and teammates and mentors are some more. Home and parents, can I get an amen??
To all yall who have listened to my rambling tears about college the last couple weeks, bless you. You’re troopers. I can now report that life is going much better. So there’s that.
My friends are getting married! It felt a little odd seeing friends in the wedding. And then it was very odd seeing the same person who played volleyball with me two years ago saying “I do” instead of “run slide!”
The wedding was wonderful though. The ceremony and party were so pretty and yet relaxed. And the weather was absolutely perfect. It was the ideal fall weather which made the outdoor dinner and dance just perfect. If only that weather was an every day, all day theme in Kansas. I’d get to fully enjoy my pumpkin spice latte every day, all day and wouldn’t that be wonderful. Instead, I make other pumpkin desserts that I can eat in the corner of my closet, without shame.
These magic bars are technically nothing new. Condensed milk, coconut, baking chips, etcetera etcetera. If you think this is boring … you’ve never been to a stats class. And if you still think this is boring, I’ll bring you a pan. Because I’m a pal like that.
These bars are incredible. You cannot eat just one. They are thick, chewy, dense and full of white chocolate and pumpkin spice. The layers of graham cracker crust, chewy coconut, and caramelized white chocolate and sweetened condensed milk is unbelievable. You will love these, I pinky promise.
- ¼ cup butter
- ¾ cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup white chocolate chips
- ¾ cup chopped pecans
- ¼ cup cinnamon chips
- ½ cup shredded coconut flakes, plus extra if desired
- ½ cup sweetened condensed milk
- ¼ cup pumpkin puree
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon
- ½ teaspoon pumpkin spice puree
- Preheat oven to 325. Melt butter in an 8x8 glass baking pan. I usually use the microwave but you can do this while preheating the oven too.
- Sprinkle the graham cracker crumbs over the butter and mix, pressing the crust into the pan.
- Sprinkle the white chocolate chips over the graham cracker crumbs.
- Then, layer the pecans, cinnamon chips, and coconut flakes over the white chocolate chips.
- In a small bowl, whisk the sweetened condensed milk, pumpkin puree, cinnamon and pumpkin pie spice. Pour over the layered baking chips and coconut and pecans.
- Sprinkle extra coconut flakes over the top of the sweetened condensed milk, if desired, and bake for 30 minutes or until sweetened condensed milk is caramelized.
- Let cool for a couple hours to let the bars set. Serve and enjoy!