How have I lived through life without this.
I don’t care if you’re dairy free or not, this eggnog is legit.
Thick, creamy, spiced … just good ol’ classic eggnog!
Here’s the dealio; full fat coconut milk is the key to the richness. And almond milk is the key to it not tasting coconutty. Instead, we all get to enjoy that classic eggnog flavor without any hint of it being healthier or dairy free.
Blend this up in your blender, chill, and enjoy!
- 1-14 ounce can full fat coconut milk
- 2 cups almond milk
- 4 egg yolks
- ½ cup maple syrup
- ½ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- ⅛ teaspoon ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon rum extract
- Combine all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend on high until well-combined and frothy. Chill until cold, then serve topped with nutmeg.